Collection of personal information
«Personal information» means any information that identifies you, this includes information provided by you when using our services.
When you visit browsec.com website, we may store one or more cookies — a small text string — on your computer. These cookies can be persistent, that is, they may remain after you close your browser window. Please refer to your browser’s «Help» for information on removing cookies.
When you create your Browsec account, we provide you with an anonymous Account ID . You may also link additional information to your account, such as your e-mail address.
We also store brief information about your Browsec subscriptions as data associated with your account.
To remove your account from our system, please send us an account deletion request using this link contact us. What will happen after your request to delete your Browsec account:
- Email address record and its association with internal Account ID from Browsec system will be permanently deleted.
- All active subscriptions associated with your account will be cancelled. Important: we will cancel only the subscriptions made via our website and via Google Play. App Store subscription cancellation, however, is not available to us. You will need to cancel such a subscription by yourself.
- All custom settings in Browsec apps made under the account will be lost permanently.
- You will be automatically logged out on all your devices.
The following data will be kept in our system, however totally anonymous and not related to your email address:
- Activity records of the device as part of operational data set we use to monitor and improve our service performance.
- Records of consents given under this account.
To ensure the continuous delivery of our Services, we have to automatically record some information from your web browser additional/or client software. The information does not identify the User personally. Browsec uses such information in the aggregate for various purposes, including the monitoring of the service.
Use of Personal Information
Browsec may use automatically-collected information in the aggregate for the purpose of monitoring, research or analysis. The information is collected only when the Browsec service is currently active.
Browsec does not disclose your Personal information unless it is required by the legal law enforcement requests.